Sunday, October 19, 2008

Second Post on The Cut by Will Mara

Unfortunatly this is gonna be my last post on this book because I can not find a copy. I was reading a preview on google but that ran out so I reserved a book at the library that should come in by thursday. But here is my post on what I was able to read.

This is a good book but what they are trying to do in it is unheard of. The head coach of T.J's team Allen Grey is not giving T.J the money that he deserves. Grey said that he is gonna bench T.J. If I was Chet Palmer I would stop this (Chet Palmer is the general manager who commands above the head coach) you just can not bench an elite player like T.J it could potentially ruin the whole season for them. Grey is not a man that I would trust as a head coach he is doing whatever he can to keep money in his pocket even if that means destroying the offensive coordinator's scheme. He is just a very mean man.

That is all I was able to put together from what I read. Thank you for reading.

No comments: